The course will begin on Sunday, February 6, 2022 and adjourn on February 10, 2022.
Lift Tickets and Epic Passes:
- Any discounts will only be available with advance purchase of tickets. Please do not wait until you are in resort or you will be subject to the window rates. Please click here to pre-purchase lift tickets.
- Epic Day Pass: All pass prices are reduced 20% to make it easier for everyone to
enjoy the mountains. Ski and ride for as low as $70 a day with an Epic
PASS PRICES GO UP NOVEMBER 21
- Epic Pass: Some skiers may be better served to purchase an Epic Pass. Please click here to find a pass that is right for you.
A block of rooms has been reserved at The Grand Hyatt Vail for the nights of Saturday, February 5 through Thursday, February 10 at the discounted group rates listed below, plus applicable taxes and fees. Group rates will be honored three (3) days before Group arrival and three (3) days after Group departure based on group rate availability.
- Superior Room - $329
- Deluxe Room - $399
Descriptions of room types can be found at: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/colorado/grand-hyatt-vail/egegh/rooms
- To make your reservations, please click here: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/EGEGH/G-TP0K
- If you need additional assistance, please contact us at 970-476-1234. If the group rate is no longer available, prevailing rates may be offered for some or all of your dates. (All costs, including room, tax and incidentals, are at your own expense.)
- Full prepayment of room, tax, and resort charge will be charged to individuals at time of reservation. Prepayment is non-refundable within thirty (30) days of scheduled arrival date.
- A limited number of rooms is available for this group, and reservations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations made after December 5, 2021 will be subject to availability and prevailing room rates.
DISCOUNTED RESORT FEE
- In addition to the rates set forth above, there will be a taxable daily resort fee of $20.00 per room (normally $50), per night which includes: shuttle service to Lionshead and Vail Villages, in room coffee and tea service, local telephone access and credit card and 800 access calls made from the guestroom, incoming faxes, in- room high speed internet access, meeting space high speed internet access and ski valet service adjacent to the chairlift.
- It is recommended that attendees fly into either Vail/Eagle County Airport (EGE) which is just 25 minutes west of the The Grand Hyatt - Vail on I-70, or Denver International Airport (DEN), which is 110 miles east.
- Scheduled and chartered service options for ground transportation are available through Epic Mountain Express at 800-525-6363 or 970-926-9800.
The Winter Course in Infectious Diseases is not responsible for airline tickets or hotel accommodations for attendance at this course.