The course will begin on Monday, February 10, 2020 and adjourn on February 14, 2020 (different than the previous Sunday through Thursday pattern)Programming Note about Lift Ticket Vouchers:
A block of rooms has been reserved at The Grand Hyatt Vail for the nights of Sunday, February 9 through Thursday, February 13 at the discounted group rates listed below, plus applicable taxes and fees. Group rates will be honored three (3) days before Group arrival and three (3) days after Group departure based on group rate availability.
- Superior Room - $329
- Deluxe Room - $399
- Grand Deluxe Room - $469
- Junior Suite Mountain View - $599
- Suite - $769
Descriptions of room types can be found at: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/colorado/grand-hyatt-vail/egegh/rooms
- To make your reservations, please click here: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/EGEGH/G-RWCP. If you need additional assistance, please contact us at 877-803-7534. If the group rate is no longer available, prevailing rates may be offered for some or all of your dates. (All costs, including room, tax and incidentals, are at your own expense.)
- One night prepayment of room, tax, and resort charge will be charged to individuals at time of reservation. Prepayment is non-refundable within thirty (30) days of scheduled arrival date.
- A limited number of rooms is available for this group, and reservations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations made after December 21, 2019 will be subject to availability and prevailing room rates.
DISCOUNTED RESORT FEE
- In addition to the rates set forth above, there will be a taxable daily resort fee of $20.00 per room (normally $50), per night which includes: shuttle service to Lionshead and Vail Villages, in room coffee and tea service, local telephone access and credit card and 800 access calls made from the guestroom, incoming faxes, in- room high speed internet access, meeting space high speed internet access and ski valet service adjacent to the chairlift.
- It is recommended that attendees fly into either Vail/Eagle County Airport (EGE) which is just 25 minutes west of the The Grand Hyatt - Vail on I-70, or Denver International Airport (DEN), which is 110 miles east.
- Scheduled and chartered service options for ground transportation are available through Epic Mountain Express at 800-525-6363 or 970-926-9800 or via this link: https://epicmountainexpress.com/group_redirect?code=REMINGTON
The Winter Course in Infectious Diseases is not responsible for airline tickets or hotel accommodations for attendance at this course.